"Caring is our Passion"
At lifeline Physiotherapy, we strongly believe in giving you the utmost care and commitment. It is with care that we deliver results with clients and we won't waste your time. We go above and beyond to provide you with the quality of care that you deserve.
Lifeline physiotherapy is way more than just an appointment because we recognize that physiotherapy is more than just pain relief. It is an investment into a better quality of life for you. Our vision is to enable you into enjoying the freedom again, whether it be in returning to work, or a sport or even a simple task that you haven't been able to achieve.
"Founder of Lifeline Physiotherapy"
Dhara is a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist who graduated from Curtin University Perth WA
with a Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy). She has spent significant time in the industry and
has grown to become passionate about the care she provides to her clients. From a young
age, she had the magic in her hands and has been curious about the human body
Dhara treats clients with a holistic approach incorporating various techniques such as hands-on manual therapy, clinical dry needling (scientific acupuncture), taping, specific exercises and education.
She has a special interest in complex, long-standing pain conditions, such as lower back pain.
And she enjoys taking them right through to rehab which has been centered towards Pilates. Her priority has always been the client and their goals.
Dhara has previously worked with soccer teams at state levels and enjoyed treating sporting injuries. She enjoys both extremes of exercise from high intensity workouts like F45 to Pilates.
Natasha completed her Bachelor of Physiotherapy from the University of Notre Dame in 2013. Since graduating Natasha has gained experience in both hospital and outpatient settings. She spent 12 months working as a Physiotherapist in London within the NHS gaining experience in a range of disciplines such as Intensive Care Physiotherapy, Complex Case Discharges and Musculoskeletal Outpatients. Natasha's interest include Women's Health Physiotherapy, Sporting Injuries and Paediatric patients. Natasha has further qualifications in Dry Needling and has extensive experience in exercise prescription, injury prevention and rehabilitation.
- Post-Operative Care
- So, you have just had surgery and are unsure what is to be done next. It is definitely the right time for you to call us and seek information. Surgery is just the first step and we will follow through by ensuring you regain normal function.Our physiotherapists are trained in giving you the right treatment for you to achieve full recovery post-surgery.
- Corporate Health
- Sitting is the new smoking. Sitting for more than a couple of hours a day can affect your posture, mood, lifestyle and health.We at lifeline Physiotherapy will give you a thorough insight of how to setup your desk i.e.: ergonomic setup. We can recommend either a stand-up desk or other options for your employer to assist you with.
- Gym Rehabilitation Programs
- Exercises are commonly used to address nerve, joint, muscle or ligament issues and we are experts at this. We have the right knowledge to assist with the biomechanics of your body and give you appropriate exercises for injury prevention.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Whiplash Associated Disorders commonly take place following a motor vehicle crash. This occurs due to the sudden forces of acceleration and deceleration being placed on the spine.Lifeline Physiotherapy understand the repercussions following such an injury and encourages you to come see us to protect further symptoms. We are well aware of the management and treatment required and will go the extra mile to assist you with recovery.
- Dry Needling
- Often you will find that massage doesn't cut it and minutes later you are tight or stiff again. Dry needling is a good option to release tight trigger points, increase blood flow into the area promoting healing.Dry needling can be used to increase muscle length and function, ease pain and reduce swelling
- Pilates incorporates low impact exercises for all ages and levels of fitness. It is used to strengthen the core and stabilize the spine. These exercises are gentle and focus on spinal articulation, breathing and stability.
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Our physiotherapists have extensive knowledge on injuries that can arise while playing sport. Our practice principal has been involved in many sporting clubs such as Ingelwood uniter and Balcatta Soccer Club. Athletes and those who love to be active put extreme demand and stress on their bodies, in particular their muscles and joints and sports physiotherapy can help deal with pain, improve performance and function and prevent future damage and injuries.Sports physiotherapy may include a customised gym rehabilitation program, hands-on treatment, taping and exercise and stretch prescription.
- Geriatric Care
- At Lifeline physiotherapy, we provide specialized treatments for seniors as we understand what a toll it can take on you with joint replacements, or having to deal with osteoporosis or osteoarthritis.The aim for geriatric care it to address your needs whether it be improving your sleep or mobility to reducing your pain and discomfort. We understand ailments you can have as you age and are passionate about helping you with them.