What in the World Is Hydrotherapy?
Hydrotherapy is a form of water-based rehabilitation which has been utilized by Physiotherapists for a number of years to assist patients in getting back to peak physical condition. Hydrotherapy allows for patients to begin improving on both their range of movement and strength by using ...
BACK PAIN MANAGEMENT AND PHYSIOTHERAPY
Back pain, in general, is the most common type of pain affecting almost all individuals. It can be due to progression of age or with mishaps. Causes of back pain may be related to a numerous issues that may differ from person to person ...
BWe all know water as a universal solvent. But have we ever reaped its benefits through therapies. Hydrotherapy is one such cure which helps in treating multiple ailments using water and physiotherapists ...
Incontinence is a term used to describe any involuntary or accidental loss of urine from the bladder (urinary incontinence) or bowel motion, faeces or wind from the bowel (faecal incontinence.) Incontinence is a varying condition which ranges in severity from leaking ...
In sports medicine, a physiotherapist plays a crucial role in treating their team patients. Sports injuries are common. It can take toll on the players. A sports physiotherapist is one who keeps the player fit before the play ...
CLINICAL AND REFORMER PILATES
Primary goal of clinical Pilates is to gain the strength, posture, tone and elasticity of the body muscles. Clinical Pilates delves more into medical forms of orthopaedic rehabilitation and physiotherapy ...
- Post-Operative Care
- So, you have just had surgery and are unsure what is to be done next. It is definitely the right time for you to call us and seek information. Surgery is just the first step and we will follow through by ensuring you regain normal function.Our physiotherapists are trained in giving you the right treatment for you to achieve full recovery post-surgery.
- Corporate Health
- Sitting is the new smoking. Sitting for more than a couple of hours a day can affect your posture, mood, lifestyle and health.We at lifeline Physiotherapy will give you a thorough insight of how to setup your desk i.e.: ergonomic setup. We can recommend either a stand-up desk or other options for your employer to assist you with.
- Gym Rehabilitation Programs
- Exercises are commonly used to address nerve, joint, muscle or ligament issues and we are experts at this. We have the right knowledge to assist with the biomechanics of your body and give you appropriate exercises for injury prevention.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Whiplash Associated Disorders commonly take place following a motor vehicle crash. This occurs due to the sudden forces of acceleration and deceleration being placed on the spine.Lifeline Physiotherapy understand the repercussions following such an injury and encourages you to come see us to protect further symptoms. We are well aware of the management and treatment required and will go the extra mile to assist you with recovery.
- Dry Needling
- Often you will find that massage doesn't cut it and minutes later you are tight or stiff again. Dry needling is a good option to release tight trigger points, increase blood flow into the area promoting healing.Dry needling can be used to increase muscle length and function, ease pain and reduce swelling
- Pilates incorporates low impact exercises for all ages and levels of fitness. It is used to strengthen the core and stabilize the spine. These exercises are gentle and focus on spinal articulation, breathing and stability.
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Our physiotherapists have extensive knowledge on injuries that can arise while playing sport. Our practice principal has been involved in many sporting clubs such as Ingelwood uniter and Balcatta Soccer Club. Athletes and those who love to be active put extreme demand and stress on their bodies, in particular their muscles and joints and sports physiotherapy can help deal with pain, improve performance and function and prevent future damage and injuries.Sports physiotherapy may include a customised gym rehabilitation program, hands-on treatment, taping and exercise and stretch prescription.
- Geriatric Care
- At Lifeline physiotherapy, we provide specialized treatments for seniors as we understand what a toll it can take on you with joint replacements, or having to deal with osteoporosis or osteoarthritis.The aim for geriatric care it to address your needs whether it be improving your sleep or mobility to reducing your pain and discomfort. We understand ailments you can have as you age and are passionate about helping you with them.